So, thanks to the lovely COVID-19, most of us have all online classes or at least a majority of online. Nonetheless, we still need to treat this semester like a real and true semester. We still have assignments to do, exams to study for and a future to work towards. So, let’s get into the back to school essentials to make those goals a lot easier to achieve!
- Backpack. So, you may not want to purchase a backpack for this semester because of it being mostly online courses etc. BUT, have you ever worked in a coffee shop? A library? At a friend’s house? How do you expect to haul your books and laptop around? You can find this perfect bag here. It’s a super simple bag with all the necessities you need including a smaller bag that can be double as a pencil case or even a travel makeup bag! It also has a super convenient USB port to connect your power bank too (not included).
2. Pens. Okay, how have I lost all of my pens over the years? It’s actually insane. But, this 24 pack of assorted colours actually excites me. Pens get me so hyped for school because I love note taking and this pack is amazing because now I can note take in all different colours making it easier to study!!! Anyways, click here for these colourful babies.
3. Desk Organizer. Let’s face it, we need to organize that mess. If we’re going to be home all day everyday working at our desk, we need to keep it tidy or things are going to get misplaced and then the anxiey is really going to start pumping. I tried to look for a cute and affordable desk organizer because I’m not a huge fan of those mesh black ones (you know the ones). So I found this one for about $40 and it looks SO clean and well kept. It’s perfect.
4. And then if you’re a freak like me, I like everything to match. So I found this matching monitor stand (I use it for my laptop) and it is super cute side by side! They offer a money back guarantee, so these are no joke!
5. Laptop adjustable riser. This is such a great alternative to a desk riser which tend to be super expensive.. If you’ve been wanting to stand more (because it’s better for you), then I suggest trying out this laptop stand adjustable riser. You can use it while you’re in bed or on top of your desk! Stop slouching and create a better posture for yourself.
6. Notebooks are definitely an essential. I have always opted for Hilroy because of the price, but I found some pretty great notebooks for a steal from AmazonBasics. It comes in a pack of 6 and they are all different colours. These are also all hole-punched so you can add them to your binders if needed. You can get all 6 notebooks for under $20
7. Academic planner, how could I forget that? It’s probably my favourite thing on this list. I found this super cute, large workstyle planner for a pretty decent price and it comes in other colours and sizes as well. It has everything from weekly overviews to tabbed months making it easier to flip to. One of my favourite parts of this planner is the space at the top of each month where you can write down your priorities – super helpful.
8. These highlighters are super cute! Not your typical highlighters, these are pastel coloured so your notes look way better and less dull! These highlighters are also chunky, so easy to control and hold as well as they are pretty smudge proof against a variety of different inks!
I hope this list helped with some online shopping as well as prepares you for this upcoming semester! Good luck everyone, let’s kill it. If you use any of the links provided, tag me on IG @sambeanaxox, I’d love to see what you guys pick up!